You just purchased a ticket but you didn’t receive the confirmation by email or can’t see it in the app ? Don’t panic, it couldn’t have gone far!
I was debited for my order, but I didn’t receive the confirmation e-mail
Here is what you can do to find your order:
- First, make sure to check your spams!
- If you still have access to the order confirmation page, check that there is no typo in your email address.
- If you have another email address, check this mailbox (even if it’s an old one).
- If you chose to signup in with your Facebook account, check that the email address linked to your account is the same as the one you’re currently using.
I received my ticket by mail, but I can’t find it on the app
This may be because you created different Shotgun accounts, with different email addresses, or by signing up with your Facebook account or Apple ID. Here’s what you can do to find this account:
- First, check that the order confirmation was sent to the same email that the one associated to your Shotgun app. If not, log out and log in again with the correct address.
- You can also check that the orders (past and future) visible on your account are the same when you’re connected on the website and on the app. If not, you probably used Facebook or Apple ID to log into the app: reconnect with the right address.
I didn’t buy my ticket directly on Shotgun but I want to upload it on the app to resell or transfer it
You can only resell or transfer tickets bought through Shotgun: if your ticket was bought on another ticketing platform, you can’t upload it on your Shotgun account, nor resell or transfer it through the app.
⚠️ If you want to resell a ticket that was transferred to you, please refer to the following article: I want to receive a refund for a ticket that was transferred to me